Trattore Cider is inspired by traditional methods and refreshingly modern flavours. Our apples and ciders taste like none other with our amazing Gippsland soil and climate. No preservatives and made with only real, Australian fruit, straight from the family orchard and other local orchards. We grow, crush, ferment and bottle on our working orchard in Officer. Every bottle of our cider contains years of sunshine, rain, hard work and care.
We're proud of Trattore and its range of sophisticated, boutique Australian ciders:
- Trattore West Country: Traditional English-style cider honouring the history and roots of the apple varieties with a modern Australian cider twist.
- Trattore New World: Light and fresh style of a New World apple cider.
- Trattore Earthen Pear: New World style cider showcasing the clean, delicate character of fresh pear.
- Trattore Zero: Unique, intensely-flavoured sweet boutique cider with zero alcohol made from heritage cider apples.
- Trattore Draught: Fresh and light apple cider.
Our Trattore online store
is open 24/7 or visit Bellevue Farm Gate
at 544 Brown Rd, Officer VIC 3809. We supply Trattore cider to cafes, restaurants and drink stores.About Bellevue Orchard
Our family own and operated orchard, Bellevue Orchard
in Officer, West Gippsland, has been growing apples for four generations, and making apple juice for over 20 years. After a freak summer hail storm ruined our crop in 1998, we invented 'Summer Snow Juice'
, it changed the course of the business forever. Several months, late nights at the orchard and a little imagination later, we converted the storm-kissed fruit into first class Australian apple juice. In 2012, we decided to plant a range of heritage cider apple varieties on our orchard. After a long wait and several years of anticipation, we released Trattore
- our unique apple cider made from these rare varieties.We're an imaginative farming family, growing great Australian fruit, and making fantastic juice, for the people you love.